Know someone who's interested in historic flags? Have a look at Carrot-Top's 31-Star American Flag!
- 3' x 5' historic flag for collectors
- 31-star design marked addition of California to the Union
- Heavyweight 200 denier nylon
- Sewn stripes with applique stars and brass grommets
- Single reverse finishing
- Four rows of stitching at fly end
- Not intended for windy environments
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Why Buy a 31-Star American Flag?
On September 9, 1850, California was admitted to the Union; on July 4 of the following year, the 31-star American Flag became the official flag of the United States. It was to last for seven years; presidents Millard Fillmore and Franklin Pierce served under this historic flag.
This 19th century flag is a must for any collection of historical American flags. Carrot-Top's accurate reproduction of the 31-star American Flag is fashioned from 200 denier nylon with sewn stripes and applique stars. Its four rows of stitching at the fly end help resist fraying, and it's easy to display with brass grommets at the head end.
Questions? Just give Carrot-Top a call at 800-628-5324 and one of our experienced, knowledgeable call center representatives will be happy to answer them for you.