35' American Made Fiberglass Flagpole
Ideal for public areas or commercial settings, Carrot-Top's 35' American Made Fiberglass Flagpole stands up to moderate to high winds and requires little maintenance.
- Available with one- or two-piece design
- Glossy gelcoat finish protects the fiberglass flag pole against the sun's UV rays and harsh weather
- Flagpole overall height is 38' 6", with 3' 6" embedded in the ground
- Flagpole tapers 1/16" per foot, from a butt diameter of 5.6" to a top diameter of 2.75"
- Wall thickness of 0.21"
- Recommended for a 6' x 10' nylon flag
- Flagpole shaft is backed by a 20-year warranty
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
Why Buy a 35' American Made Fiberglass Flagpole?
If you're looking for an excellent value in a 35' fiberglass flagpole for public areas, Carrot-Top's 35' American Made Fiberglass Flagpole is a great pick. It features a glossy white gelcoat finish that's maintenance free and will not degrade or corrode like an aluminum flagpole, and it stands up to moderate to high winds and years of exposure to the sun's UV rays and harsh weather. And don't forget – when you buy an American-made fiberglass flag pole, you're supporting free enterprise and keeping American workers at their jobs!
The 35' American Made Fiberglass Flagpole comes with everything you'll need for setup, installation and flag display, including:
- 5" gold ball ornament
- Single revolving truck
- Two stainless steel snaphooks
- 70' of 5/16" white polyester halyard
- 6 ½" PVC cleat
- 10" x 10" split square flash collar
- 42" x 6" PVC ground sleeve
Since fiberglass is non-metallic, it's also non-conductive and should never attract lightning. Our 35' fiberglass flagpoles are a great choice for parks, playgrounds, courtyards and other public places and will comply with any insurance requirements regarding this.
For more about our products or for questions or concerns, please fill out our contact us form and one of our Customer Care Representatives will be in touch with you!
NOTE: While this 35' fiberglass flagpole is available in one- and two-piece designs, please be aware that the one-piece flagpole requires a special oversize truck and shipping costs will be higher. There's no difference, however, in the strength, rigidity and wind ratings of the one- and two-piece flagpoles. Standard delivery time will be two to three weeks after receipt of your order.
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.