Carrot-Top's Antiqued American Flag is subjected to a staining process that gives it the weathered and worn look of a vintage American flag.
- Sewn stripes, embroidered stars and stained cotton fabric for an authentic American flag look
- Cotton material is not recommended for outdoor all-weather use
- Due to the dyeing process, flag colors may vary
- Choose between a 2 ½' x 4' flag with pole sleeve or 3' x 5' flag with heading and grommets
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Why Buy an Antiqued US Flag?
A rumpled and stained, authentic American flag has some real character to it, and Carrot-Top's Antiqued American flag evokes that sort of history and appeal. Its affordable price, however, is less than you might expect to pay for a vintage American flag.
Two flag options available:
- 2 ½' x 4' flag is finished with a simple pole sleeve and is perfect for 5' outrigger poles
- 3' x 5' flag is finished with heading and grommets and is perfect for 6' outrigger and 15' – 20' in ground poles
Questions? Give Carrot-Top a call at 800-628-5324 and one of our experienced customer service agents will be happy to answer them for you.