Decorate for an upcoming fair, block party, holiday or other special event with Bannerflex® Metro™ brackets for your street banners. With the Bannerflex® Metro™ pole banner bracket system, it's easy to mount street banners on your light or utility poles.
- Choose from 19", 25" or 31" sizes for three different banner widths
- Choose from Black or Silver finish
- Ideal for small-diameter lamp posts, including ornamental or fluted poles
- Works with round or square pole without additional hardware
- Adapters available for square poles that are 5" or larger on each side
- Rated for winds up to 70 mph
- Not recommended for use with banners with wind slits, as this can put more stress on hardware
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Why Buy Bannerflex® Metro™ Street Banner Hardware?
Freshen up your college campus, parking lots or downtown area with street banners – and the Bannerflex® Metro™ is the perfect system for mounting them.
The BannerFlex® Metro™ set consists of the following components:
- (2) Aluminum metro brackets in Black or Silver, 4 3/8" L x 2 ½" W
- (2) ¾" diameter fiberglass metro rods, light straw in color (length will vary)
- (4) 5/8" W x 40" L Black or Silver screw gear bands
- A 5/32" Allen wrench will be needed to loosen or tighten the screws on the brackets
Custom cutting for rods is available at extra cost, as are decorative finials, please call for details. When banners are not being displayed, the main casting can remain attached to the pole with the rod(s) removed.