CLEAT- 9" ALUMINUM CARROT-TOP
A flag pole cleat is an essential part of any outdoor flag display, giving you a point to which you can secure the flag halyard easily and safely. The Carrot-Top 9” Aluminum Cleat is the perfect answer. This sturdy aluminum alloy flagpole part is guaranteed for life.
- Cast aluminum flagpole cleat, designed for Carrot-Top’s flagpoles 4” diameter and larger
- Two 3/8” diameter screw holes spaced 2 ½” apart center-to-center
- Dimensions are 9 ¼” L x 2 1/8” W x 1 1/8” D
- Raised text on the cleat reads “Carrot-Top.com, Est. 1980”
- Designed for use on flagpoles 25’ or taller
- Not needed for internal halyard flagpoles
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Why Buy a Carrot-Top 9” Aluminum Cleat?
Custom-designed for use with Carrot-Top’s flagpoles, the Carrot-Top 9” Aluminum Cleat is cast aluminum and has Carrot-Top Industries’ Web address, phone number and “Est. 1980” in raised letters at the center. The length of a flag halyard rope should be double the height of the flagpole; a 9” long cleat is designed to accommodate the extra length of the halyard for a 25’ or taller flagpole.
Cleats are designed to be mounted 5’ above ground on the flagpole shaft. Carrot-Top carries more than one size and style of flag pole cleat; to ensure the right fit, measure the distance between your screw holes carefully before choosing a cleat. The Carrot-Top 9” Aluminum Cleat is designed for use with two 1 ¼” long, ¼” diameter Allen screws with 20 thread count.
Questions? Please fill out our contact us form and one of our customer care representatives will reach out to you!