Every flagpole needs a place to secure its halyard rope, and the Eder 6" Aluminum Flagpole Cleat is custom-designed for Eder flagpoles. This handsome flagpole cleat is available in Black, Bronze, White and a natural Satin finish.
- Sturdy powder coated aluminum
- Dimensions are 6" long x ¾" wide x 1" deep
- 3/8" holes are spaced exactly 2" apart from center to center
- Designed for use on flagpoles with 3" butt diameter
- Secures to flagpole with two 1 ½" Phillips screws (included)
- Not needed for internal halyard flagpoles
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Why Buy an Eder 6" Aluminum Flagpole Cleat?
Among all the flagpole parts for a commercial flagpole, the flagpole cleat is one of the most important. Eder's 6" Aluminum Flagpole Cleat is designed specifically for Eder flagpoles; please measure the distance from hole to hole carefully, as Carrot-Top sells more than one design of cleats and we want to make sure yours is the correct fit.
Available in Bronze, Black, White and natural Satin to match your flagpole, these aluminum cleats are weatherproof and designed for long use. Their simple, elegant style will look great on your outdoor flagpole. Included are two 1 ½" long, ¼" diameter, 20-thread-count Phillips screws for installation. Cleats are mounted 5' above ground level on the flagpole shaft.
Questions? For further details, please fill out our contact us form and one of our Customer Care Representatives will be in touch with you.