Eder Endura-Nylon® U.S. Flag
Available in a variety of sizes, our Eder Endura-Nylon® U.S. flag is a great, affordable choice for an outdoor U.S. flag. The 12" x 18", 16" x 24", 2' x 3', and 2.5' x 4' flag sizes are currently out of stock. We do offer a Beacon® Nylon American flag in 12" x 18" (AA105), 16" x 24" (AA110),2' x 3' (AA120), and 2.5' x 4' (AA125) sizes.
- 200 denier nylon with four rows of stitching at fly end
- Embroidered stars (on 10' x 15' and smaller) and sewn stripes
- Opaque white nylon stars, zig-zag stitching (on 10' x 19' and larger)
- Lightweight, quick-drying
- Recommended for light to moderate winds
- 1 1/2" doubled heavy-duty poly/cotton army duck header with two rows of stitching
- Header features reinforced grommets (on 8' x 12' and larger)
- Made in U.S.A.
- See below for more details
Why Buy an Eder Endura-Nylon® U.S. Flag?
The Eder Endura-Nylon® U.S. Flag represents one of the best values in an outdoor American flag that Carrot-Top carries, all proudly made here in the United States! The Eder Endura-Nylon® U.S. Flag's embroidered stars lend a 3D texture to the flag's finish, and its sewn stripes and four rows of stitching at the fly end reflect excellent workmanship.
Questions? For further details, please fill out our contact us form and one of our Customer Care Representatives will be in touch with you.