Full Product Details of our Poly-Max™ Reinforced American Flags:
Ideal for coastal and windy areas, our Poly-Max™ reinforced heavy duty American flag will hold up to strong, hurricane-force winds over time. Made by Eder Flag Manufacturing Company, America's largest flag and flagpole maker.
- 16 different sizes available from 3' x 5' to 50' x 80'
- Designed for outdoor use
- Made from heavy-duty, two-ply polyester
- Finished with header and grommets for added reinforcement
- Features embroidered stars and sewn stripes
- To prevent fraying, fly end features four to eight rows of reinforced stitching, depending on flag size
- Features reinforced vertical stitching on top and bottom, plus lock stitching on front and back
- Made in the U.S.A.
- See below for more details
Why Buy a Poly-Max™ Reinforced U.S. Flag?
Specially Designed for High Wind Areas
Eder Flag Manufacturing Company's Poly-Max™ reinforced American flag is an ideal flag choice for coastal or mountain environments, where short bursts of gale-force winds are common. Proudly Made in the U.S.A., these poly flags are built tough with extra rows of stitching on the fly end, top and bottom, as well as lock stitching on the front and back sides for added reinforcement. Each of these high wind American flags is finished with a heavy-duty header and grommets for attaching your flag to your flagpole with a snap hook set.
Poly-Max™ Reinforced American Flags are available in 16 different sizes, ranging from as small as 3' x 5' to as large as 50' x 80'. We recommend flying a single Poly-Max™ U.S. Flag on a 20' architectural-grade flagpole to extend the life of your flag.
Durable, Heavy-Duty Construction
All Poly-Max™ reinforced U.S. flags are constructed of two-ply polyester and finished with a heavy-duty heading.
- Flags sized 3' x 5' to 6' x 10' are finished with a white, cotton/poly-blend Army duck heading and two grommets.
- Flags sized 8' x 12' to 12' x 18' are finished with a rope header and one grommet.
- Flags sized 15' x 25' to 20' x 38' are finished with a rope header with three grommets.
- The 25' x 40' flag is finished with a rope header and five grommets.
- Flags sized 30' x 50' and 30' x 60' are finished with a rope header and seven grommets.
- The 50' x 80' flag is finished with a rope header and 11 grommets.
These flags also feature four to eight rows of fly-end stitching (depending on flag size), plus reinforced vertical stitching on top and bottom. This added reinforcement makes sure that your poly flags can withstand high winds over time. Technical details for reinforced stitching on these heavy duty American flags can be viewed in the product photo gallery above.
Other Strong American Flags to Explore!
Take a look at our other premium Patriarch® Top Selling Flags!
Our Patriarch® Polyester 5x8 Ft. American Flags are known to be the toughest American flags in the industry. The two-ply polyester fabric has been tested for decades and can last in all weather conditions. These poly flags are sure to turn heads.
The Patriarch® Polyester 4x6 Ft. American Flags can be used in a variety of settings and flag displays. These high wind American flags are commonly used by small businesses, government offices, fire departments, funeral homes, cemeteries, and residential areas due to the strong flag fabrics. This fabric is treated to be UV resistant against fading, fraying, and sun and weather damage.
Patriarch® Polyester 3x5 Ft. American Flags from Carrot-Top are a popular choice for cities, businesses, organizations and schools in regions with strong winds and areas with extreme weather conditions. These flags are a durable way to put your patriotism on display.
Carrot-Top offers a wide variety of Polyester heavy duty American Flags sure to exceed your expectations! View the complete list of our Patriarch® Polyester American flag!
Got a Question? We’d Love to Hear from You!
Carrot-Top Industries has more than forty years of knowledge and experience. We would be happy to assist you with your orders or questions by phone at (800) 628-3524, email or through our Contact Our Team form.