Featuring extra stitching on the fly end for reinforcement, our 3' x 5' Endura-Nylon ® Reinforced U.S. Flags are a great choice for windy areas and areas where short bursts of gale-force winds are common. These heavy-duty flags are available in 16 different sizes, ranging from 3' x 5' to 50' x 80'.
- Outdoor use
- 200 denier nylon
- Finished with heading and grommets (See long description below for details)
- Features embroidered stars, sewn stripes
- Four rows of stitching on fly end for extra reinforcement
- Reinforced vertical stitching on top, bottom (See more views below for details)
- Made in the U.S.A.
To purchase an Endura-Nylon® Reinforced U.S. Flag from Carrot-Top, select your desired flag size from the available sizes below, and enter the quantity needed. Click on the blue add to cart button.
Why Buy an Endura-Nylon® Reinforced U.S. Flag from Carrot-Top?
Our Endura-Nylon® U.S. flags are an ideal flag choice for moderately windy weather conditions or in areas where short bursts of gale-force winds are common. Proudly made in the U.S.A., these flags come ready to fly—featuring extra reinforcement on the top and bottom as well as on the fly end. Choose from 16 different sizes, ranging from 3' x 5' to 50' x 80' to best suit your flagpole. When flown alone, we recommend displaying your heavy-duty Endura-Nylon® Reinforced flag on a 20' commercial-grade flagpole to extend the life of your flag.
A Heavy-Duty U.S. Flag
Our Endura-Nylon® U.S. Flags are constructed of 200 denier nylon and finished with a heavy-duty heading.
- Flags sized 3' x 5' to 6' x 10' are finished with a white, cotton/poly-blend Army duck heading and two grommets.
- Flags sized 8' x 12' to 12' x 18' are finished with a rope header and one grommet.
- Flags sized 15' x 25' to 20' x 38' are finished with a rope header with three grommets.
- The 25' x 40' flag is finished with a rope header and five grommets.
- Flags sized 30' x 50' and 30' x 60' are finished with a rope header and seven grommets.
- The 50' x 80' flag is finished with a rope header and 11 grommets.
These flags also feature four rows of fly stitching and reinforced vertical stitching on top and bottom. Technical details for reinforced stitching on these flags can be viewed in the “more views" section above.
How Can We Help?
For more information about our Endura-Nylon® Reinforced U.S. Flags, or any one of our hundreds of other products, give us a call at 800-628-3524. Our customer care professionals are here to help!