Fiberglass has proven advantages for flagpoles, and our 50' Hinged Base Fiberglass flagpole is ideal for any area where high winds are prevalent. Strong but lightweight, the two-piece flagpole's shiny gelcoat finish resists fading and cracking, and stays looking great for years with very little maintenance.
- Great complement for buildings 10 to 15 stories tall
- Tapers from 7" at the base to 2.5" at the top
- Withstands winds of 120 mph (with no flag flying)
- In the event of extreme weather, the hinged base allows the flagpole to be laid flat on the ground
- A revolving truck for flag and acorn-style top is included with purchase
- Lifetime guarantee on shaft only
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
Why Buy a 50' Hinged Base Fiberglass Flagpole?
Unlike aluminum poles, a fiberglass flagpole will never corrode, meaning it's perfect for coastal areas where the salt air could be a concern. Fiberglass is also non-conductive, meaning a fiberglass flagpole is at no risk of being hit by lightning. Its 50' height makes a great impression and is perfect for public buildings, schools or businesses. A 50' flagpole is suitable for an 8' x 12' flag; should you wish to fly two flags, a 5' x 8' flag and 4' x 6' flag are recommended. The flagpole comes with an entire installation kit, including a hinged base, flash collar, all hardware needed for mounting, a cleat, 100' of ¼" halyard rope and two snaphooks. Custom colors are available on request.
You might consider our 8' x 12' polyester Patriarch® US flag or 8' x 12' nylon Beacon® US flag to use with this flagpole. The US Flag Code calls for illumination if the flag is displayed around the clock - may we suggest our commercial above-ground lights. Questions? Just give us a call at (800) 628-3524 and our call center representatives would be happy to talk to you.
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.