Chain stitch techniques have long been known for clean lines and strong stitches that won't fray. Carrot-Top's Polyester Chain-Stitch U.S. Flag is a great choice for homes or businesses – a polyester American flag that will stay looking great for years to come!
- Suitable for high wind velocities
- Heavyweight 200-denier dyed nylon fabric
- Sewn stripes with embroidered stars
- Brass grommets along header end for ease of mounting
- Chain stitch technique features a continuous looped stitch
- Four rows of stitching at flag's fly end
- Available in two sizes
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Why Buy a Polyester Chain-Stitch U.S. Flag?
If you're looking for a U.S. poly flag that will hold for many years to come, Carrot-Top's Polyester Chain-Stitch U.S. Flag is a perfect pick. Its vibrant colors and polyester fabric look fantastic flying in a breeze, and the robust chain-stitch technique means resistance to fraying and wear. The Polyester Chain-Stitch U.S. Flag is a good choice for plains or coastal areas that see high wind velocities.
Questions? Please fill out our contact us form and one of our Customer Care Representatives will reach out to you!