The 30' Single Mast Flagpole with Yardarm makes a beautiful addition to seaside restaurants, naval or marine yards, boating and yacht clubs or any location that desires a nautical theme. It's a great-looking nautical flagpole to display two or more flags or pennants.
- Mast Displays 4' x 6' flag with 2' x 3' flags attached to the yardarm
- Two-piece flagpole with Option of satin or Natural (clear anodized) finish
- Overall Pole height is 33', with 3' below ground
- Mast-style flagpole includes a 5" gold ball ornament
- Butt and Top diameters are 5" and 3" (wall thickness of .156")
- Non-tapered portion of the pole is 15' 9" (12' 9" above ground), 5" in diameter
- 8.5' Aluminum Yardarms with Pulleys
- Accessories included: Single revolving truck, three sets of 5/16" nylon halyard(, six brass snap hooks with covers, Three 9' cleats, flash collar, and 16 gauge galvanized corrugated steel 3' x 8' sleeve with ground spike
- Replacement parts available
- Flagpole ships by motor freight
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
Why Buy a 30' Single Mast Flagpole with Yardarm?
Ideal for seafood restaurants, marinas, boating clubs or anywhere else with an oceangoing theme, the 30' Single Mast Flagpole with Yardarm evokes the sea with its unique design. Its horizontal yardarm and tall mast enable you to fly more than two flags or a combination of flags and pennants, for a distinctive presentation wherever it's in place.
The 30' Single Mast Flagpole with Yardarm is available with either a Satin or Natural (clear anodized) finish. Anodized aluminum is corrosion-resistant, making it a better option for coastal areas with salt air. In-ground installation required.
Please note: for installation directly near a seacoast, please call our customer service department to discuss your best choice in a flagpole.
- 5" Gold ball ornament
- Single revolving truck
- Three 9" cast aluminum cleats to secure flag's halyard and rigging
- Flash collar
- Six brass snaphooks and nylon covers
- Three sets of 5/16" nylon halyard, 50' long
- 16-gauge galvanized, corrugated-steel sleeve, complete with ground spike for installation
- Flagpole is a two-piece design of cone-tapered aluminum, with a wall thickness of .156"
- 8.5" long yardarm will be mounted about 9' from the top of the pole
- Non-tapered portion of the pole is 15' 9", with 12' 9" above ground – remaining 17' 3" tapers to 3" in diameter at the top
- Aluminum yardarm comes complete with two pulleys and mounting bracket
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.