Honor our nation's history and achievements with the symbolic 4' x 6' Nylon Gadsden Flag!
- 4' x 6' flag is UV-resistant 200 denier nylon
- Digitally printed single-reverse design displays correctly on one side, reversed on the other
- Two rows of stitching at top and bottom edges, four rows at fly end
- Weatherproof nylon fabric is good for light to moderate winds
- Flies in a slight breeze
- Canvas header and brass grommets for display
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Why Buy a 4' x 6' Nylon Gadsden Flag?
Originally designed by Colonel Christopher Gadsden of South Carolina, the “Don't Tread On Me" flag was devised as a standard for the Continental Marines during Revolutionary times. Its familiar emblem, with a coiled and menacing rattlesnake, was an enduring symbol that was altered into several different versions over the years.
Our 4' x 6' version of the historical Gadsden flag is top-grade nylon that's a great choice for outdoor use in light to moderate winds. It resists fraying with four rows of stitching at the fly end, and its UV resistance will prevent fading after long exposure to the sun.
Questions? Please fill out our contact us form and one of our Customer Care Professionals will be be in touch with you!