CARROT TOP CAREERS
Since 1980, Carrot-Top Industries has been a trusted industry leader providing institutions and businesses with patriotic and customized solutions while bringing communities together across America. If you desire a career opportunity with a fast-paced, direct marketing organization with over 40 years of business success, Carrot-Top is the place for you. Carrot-Top Industries is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. Learn more about Carrot-Top Industries.
CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS
Netsuite System Administrator
- Perform daily administrative tasks of NetSuite ERP/SCA system and other business applications systems.
- Ensure all change management procedures are followed and documented.
- Schedule and manage data synchronization between systems.
- Participate in team development of various business process solutions used by Carrot-Top departments.
- Work with internal stakeholders to analyze complex needs and issues, and assess how NetSuite can be utilized as a solution.
- Assist with data analysis, reporting needs, continuous improvement initiatives, chance management and support for optimal usage within NetSuite.
- .Develop business requirements, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality and SuiteApps based on evolving business needs.
- Provide Level 1 support to debug and troubleshoot production issues, and coordinate with NetSuite and partners on issues that cannot be initially resolved.
- Perform functional configuration and enhancements, system maintenance and business process testing for NetSuite maintenance, which includes managing custom fields, forms, records, workflows, searching and reporting, and user roles to support business requirements.
- Assist with other Business System Administration (Nextiva, Business apps, Netsuite Connectors, Celigo, Pacejet, etc.) directly or through in-direct coordination with 3rd Party IT Support.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree preferred (Computer Science or related field).
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience in a system administrator with hands-on NetSuite experience, including integration and design.
- 2+ years of Office365 administration.
- 2+ years of database and systems administration.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Experience with NetSuite ERP Advance Inventory, Advanced Financial, WMS and Demand Planning Modules. Experience with NetSuite SuiteCommerce Advanced (SCA) and overall website configurations in the NetSuite application.
- Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills needed, as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with working with onsite and remote internal customers across multiple business areas and disciplines.
- NetSuite certification helpful, but not required
- Normal periods of sitting and standing
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures, transcribing, extensive reading, detecting color and viewing data on a computer monitor
Work is performed inside an office environment. Level of noise is usually moderate and the temperature is controlled.
Apply with your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered. No phone calls, please.
Carrot-Top Industries is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-Time
COVID-19 Considerations: We are currently working in the office.