A Custom Bronze Plaque is an excellent way to recognize a person's life and accomplishments or mark a special place. These bronze plaques can be imprinted with your choice of verbiage and/or design, and will look great for years. Pricing shown is for text only.
- Ideal way to dedicate a memorial or honor a loved one
- 3/8" thick plaque is available in black, brown or natural-finish background
- Choose from 8" x 3", 10" x 8", 12" x 10" or 14" x 18" sizes
- Available with your choice of borders and mounting options
- Plaque can be designed with image, lettering or combination of both (please note that a photograph is not suitable)
- For custom options that are more than text, please call and speak to our Customer Care Professionals
- Artwork charge applies
- Proof provided before production
- Made in U.S.A.
- See below for more information
Why Buy a Custom Bronze Plaque?
Custom Bronze Plaques are an excellent touch for marking a special place, a loved one's life and accomplishments or a moment in history.
The plaque is manufactured by making a negative of your design and applying the negative to a mold. The molten bronze is then added to cast the plaque, rendering the design in sharp detail. After sandblasting, the plaque is powder coated, heated in a kiln and polished.
Choose from no border, a plain border, single-line, double-line or a single-line bevel border (at additional cost). The layout can be oriented in landscape or portrait.
Mounting options include blind mounts, through-holes with bolts, toggle bolts, rosettes, stars or a 1" square tube for mounting in-ground. Blind mounts are a standard mounting method for plaques and are designed for mounting to bricks, masonry, rock or any other solid surface; the term "blind mount" means the bolts are not exposed on the face of the plaque. For larger, heavy plaques, through-holes with bolts are advisable.
Plaques come standard in a rectangle shape but are also available in custom shapes, for more information, please fill out our contact us form and one of our Customer Care Representatives will be in touch with you!
While bronze is rust-proof and maintenance-free, do be aware that it will pick up a greenish patina after enough time in the elements.
Please allow 6 weeks after final design approval for production and delivery of this custom product.