A Custom Bronze Plaque is an excellent way to recognize a person's life and accomplishments or mark a special place. These bronze plaques can be imprinted with your choice of verbiage and/or design, and will look great for years. Pricing shown is for text only.
- Ideal way to dedicate a memorial or honor a loved one
- 3/8" thick plaque is available in black, brown or natural-finish background
- Choose from 8" x 3", 10" x 8", 12" x 10" or 14" x 18" sizes
- Available with your choice of borders and mounting options
- Plaque can be designed with image, lettering or combination of both (please note that a photograph is not suitable)
- For custom options that are more than text, please call and speak to our Customer Care Professionals
- Artwork charge applies
- Proof provided before production
- Made in U.S.A.
- See below for more information
Why Buy a Custom Bronze Plaque?
Custom Bronze Plaques are an excellent touch for marking a special place, a loved one's life and accomplishments or a moment in history.
The plaque is manufactured by making a negative of your design and applying the negative to a mold. The molten bronze is then added to cast the plaque, rendering the design in sharp detail. After sandblasting, the plaque is powder coated, heated in a kiln and polished.
Choose from no border, a plain border, single-line, double-line or a single-line bevel border (at additional cost). The layout can be oriented in landscape or portrait.
Mounting options include blind mounts, through-holes with bolts, toggle bolts, rosettes, stars or a 1" square tube for mounting in-ground. Blind mounts are a standard mounting method for plaques and are designed for mounting to bricks, masonry, rock or any other solid surface; the term "blind mount" means the bolts are not exposed on the face of the plaque. For larger, heavy plaques, through-holes with bolts are advisable.
Plaques come standard in a rectangle shape but are also available in custom shapes, call 800-628-3524 and speak with a Customer Care Professional to find out more.
While bronze is rust-proof and maintenance-free, do be aware that it will pick up a greenish patina after enough time in the elements.
Please allow 6 weeks after final design approval for production and delivery of this custom product.