20' American Made Hinge Base Fiberglass Flagpole
When a storm is on its way, it's great to have a 20' hinge base flagpole that can easily be laid flat on the ground. Carrot-Top's 20' American Made Hinge Base Fiberglass Flagpole is designed for just those situations!
- Flagpole hinge base allows one or two people to quickly lay the flagpole on the ground when inclement weather is coming
- One-piece white fiberglass flagpole features a gelcoat finish to protect against the sun's UV rays
- Glossy, lustrous finish stays looking great with no maintenance
- Four-ply construction with a wall thickness of 0.13"
- Flagpole tapers 1/16" per foot, from a butt diameter of 4.4" to a top diameter of 2.75"
- 3' x 5' nylon flag is recommended
- Flagpole shaft is backed by a 20-year warranty
- Rated for wind speeds of 210 mph without a flag, or 170 mph with a 3' x 5' nylon flag
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
Why Buy a 20' American Made Hinge Base Fiberglass Flagpole?
Hinge-base flagpoles are a great innovation in flagpole design. A fiberglass flagpole is lightweight to start with, and the hinge base allows one or two people to quickly lay the flagpole flat on the ground if a storm is on its way. Fiberglass, unlike aluminum, is a non-conductive material and should never attract lightning strikes. In addition, fiberglass should never corrode or degrade after exposure to the sun or the elements.
The 20' American Made Hinge Base Fiberglass Flagpole comes complete with everything you need for setup, installation and flag display. The tilt base kit includes anchor rods, nuts, washers, a flagpole base plate, hinge pin and anchor base plate. In addition, you will receive:
- 4" gold ball ornament
- Single revolving truck
- Two stainless steel snaphooks
- 40' of 5/16" white polyester halyard
- 6 ½" PVC cleat
- 10" x 10" split square flash collar
- Hinge base kit
For other color options, please fill out our contact us form and one of our customer care representatives will reach out to you!
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.