Sometimes called the “Don't Tread On Me" flag, the historical Gadsden Flag dates back to Revolutionary times. Our 3' x 5' Nylon Gadsden Flag is suitable for outdoor use!
- 3' x 5' 200 denier nylon flag
- UV-resistant fabric is treated to resist fading in sunlight
- Nylon fabric is lightweight, flies in a slight breeze
- Two rows of stitching at top and bottom, four rows at fly end to resist fraying
- Single-reverse design is digitally printed to display properly on one side, reverse on other
- Canvas header, brass grommets for display
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Why Buy a 3' x 5' Nylon Gadsden Flag?
Designed by South Carolina's Colonel Christopher Gadsden, the historical Gadsden flag was the standard of the Continental Marines during Revolutionary times. Also referred to as the “Don't Tread On Me" flag, it was a familiar symbol whose menacing rattlesnake design was used in several variations over the years.
Made from top-quality UV-resistant nylon, Carrot-Top's 3' x 5' Nylon Gadsden Flag is suitable for outdoor use in light to moderate winds. Its digitally-printed design is single-reverse, meaning it will show correctly on one side but reversed on the other.
Questions? Feel free to give Carrot-Top a call at 800-628-3524 and talk to one of our trained, experienced representatives.