People are more engaged than ever when it comes to fighting breast cancer, and that's partly thanks to October being declared Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Carrot-Top's 3' x 5' Nylon Pink Ribbon Flag isn't just for October, though.
- Show your awareness for those lost, and for the efforts for a cure
- 3' x 5' flag is tough 200 denier nylon with acid-dyed pink ribbon logo
- Pink background with a white sunburst and pink ribbon logo
- Two rows of stitching, reinforced fly end
- Canvas heading and grommets
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Why Buy a 3' x 5' Nylon Pink Ribbon Flag?
Since the inception of Breast Cancer Awareness Month in 1985, the cause has blossomed to include events around the world and the backing of corporations and celebrities. The familiar pink ribbon logo helps promote mammography as the single most effective measure against the disease.
Carrot-Top's breast cancer flag is acid-dyed onto high-quality nylon fabric for outdoor use. It's finished with a canvas header and brass grommets at the head end, with two rows of stitching and a reinforced fly end to resist fraying.
Questions? Just give Carrot-Top a call at 800-628-3524 and one of our trained, experienced call center representatives will be happy to answer them for you.