3' X 5' Printed Poly-Knit Betsy Ross Flag
Show your patriotism and respect for the flag's legacy with the 3' x 5' Printed Poly-Knit Betsy Ross Flag from Carrot-Top.
- 100% poly knit material
- 13 star flag is accurate reproduction of Betsy Ross's design
- Fly end with four rows of stitching to prevent unraveling and fraying
- Two rows of stitching across the header
- Lightweight material flutters and flies in even a slight wind
- Canvas header with brass grommets
Why Buy a 3' x 5' Printed Poly-Knit Betsy Ross Flag?
Legend attributes the origins of the American flag to Revolutionary War-era seamstress Betsy Ross. Ross is said to have come up with the idea of five-pointed stars, as the original six-pointed star design was too labor-intensive to cut and sew. The 13 stars in a circle represent the original 13 colonies; in European heraldry, the shapes and number of points to a flag's stars carried various meanings. Writers of the time noted that “white signifies purity and innocence; red, hardiness and valor, and blue signifies vigilance, perseverance and justice."
Carrot-Top's 3' x 5' Poly-Knit Betsy Ross Flag is a printed design, making it ideal for outdoor use. It's a great choice for the history buff or flag buff in your life.