When you live in a windy area, it can be hard to pick the right 30' flagpole. Carrot-Top's 30 foot Made in U.S.A. hinge-base flagpole has two distinct pluses: it can withstand high winds, or it can quickly be laid flat on the ground when storms are on their way.
- Tilt-base flagpole can quickly be laid flat on the ground for bad weather
- Glossy gelcoat finish protects against the elements and the sun's UV rays
- Lustrous finish stays looking great for years with practically no maintenance
- Wall thickness of 0.18"
- 30' flagpole tapers 1/16" per foot, from a butt diameter of 5" to a top diameter of 2.75"
- 5' x 8' or 6' x 10' nylon flags are recommended
- Available in one- or two-piece designs
- Rated for wind speeds of 170 mph without a flag, or 130 mph while flying a 5' x 8' flag
- Flagpole shaft is covered by 20-year warranty
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
Why Buy a 30' American Made Hinge Base Flagpole?
A tilt-base flagpole is a great step forward in flagpole design. Fiberglass is a lightweight material, and the hinge base means that one or two people can lay even a 30 foot Made in U.S.A. hinge-base flagpole on the ground in minutes if severe weather is approaching. Unlike aluminum, fiberglass is a non-conductive material that shouldn't attract lightning strikes. Fiberglass also has the advantage of never corroding or degrading after exposure to the elements, unlike aluminum.
Carrot-Top's 30' American Made Hinge Base Fiberglass Flagpole is packaged with everything you need for complete installation, setup and flag display. The hinge base kit includes anchor rods, nuts, washers, a flagpole base plate, hinge pin and anchor base plate. In addition, you will receive:
For more about our products or for questions or concerns, please fill out our contact us form and one of our Customer Care Representatives will be in touch with you!
NOTE: While this 30-foot hinge base flagpole is available in one- and two-piece designs, please be aware that the one-piece flagpole requires a special oversize truck and shipping costs will be higher. There's no difference, however, in the strength, rigidity and wind ratings of the one- and two-piece flagpoles. Standard delivery time will be two to three weeks after receipt of your order.
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.