Make sure that your flagpole halyard is securely fastened with a 6" Aluminum Cleat! Flag pole cleats are a vital part of any outdoor flag display.
- Designed as a replacement flagpole accessory for Fine-Line 20' Flagpole
- Cast aluminum with powder coat finish – maintenance free
- Available in Bronze, White, Black or Satin finish
- For use with external halyard flagpoles
- Secures to flagpole with two 1 ¼" long Allen-head screws
- Screw holes are 1 ¾" apart from center to center
- 6" long x ¾" wide x ¾" deep
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Why Buy 6" Aluminum Cleats?
A flag pole cleat is one of the most important flagpole accessories; it's what enables you to secure the flag halyard to the flagpole safely when you raise the flag. The 6" Aluminum Cleat from Carrot-Top is durable cast aluminum and requires no maintenance.
The cleat's holes are spaced 1 ¾" apart from center to center; please be certain to measure the holes on your flagpole carefully to ensure a proper match. Since there are several types of flag pole cleats available, we want to be sure you choose the right one. The cleat is attached to the flagpole with two 1 ¼" long Allen-head screws that are ¼" in diameter with a 20-thread count (screws are included). The cleat's mounting holes should be 5' above ground level on the flagpole.
Available in Satin aluminum finish, Bronze, Black or White; their simple, elegant, functional design will look great with your flagpole.
Questions? Please fill out our contact us form and one of our Customer Care Representatives will reach out to you!