A Custom Aluminum Plaque is the perfect way to commemorate a loved one, a special event or a special place. Rendered in sharp detail, these custom metal plaques can be cast with your design through a special manufacturing process. The Custom Aluminum Plaque is rustproof and maintenance-free, and presents a great affordable alternative to our custom bronze plaques. Pricing shown is for text only.
- Cast aluminum plaque with black background
- Constructed of 319.1 recycled aluminum alloy material
- Can be mounted to wood, stone or masonry
- Plaque is 3/8" thick
- Plaque can be designed with image, lettering or combination of both (please note that a photograph is not suitable)
- For custom options that are more than text, please call and speak to our Customer Care Professionals
- Artwork charge applies
- Proof provided before production
- Made in U.S.A.
- See below for more information
Why Buy a Custom Aluminum Plaque?
Lightweight, attractive and durable, a Custom Aluminum Plaque is an excellent touch for memorializing a loved one, a special place or a time in history.
Custom Aluminum Plaques are manufactured by pouring molten aluminum into a custom mold. Your design can be framed with a single-line, double-line or plain border (or no border at all); a single-line border with bevel can be added at additional cost. The layout can be done in portrait (vertical) or landscape (horizontal) orientation.
Mounting options include blind mounts, through-holes with screws or bolts. Blind mounts are standard for plaques that are mounted to masonry, concrete, rock or brick, with the bolts concealed and not visible on the face of the plaque. Through-hole mounting can be done with bolts for larger, heavier plaques or with round or oval headed screws for smaller plaques.
For instructions on how to upload your design or image for a Custom Aluminum Plaque, call us at 800-628-3524 and talk to our Customer Care Professionals.
Please allow 6 weeks after final design approval for production and delivery of this custom product.