While the end of the Vietnam War was decades ago, we honor those declared missing and those interned by the enemy with the distinctive POW flag. Carrot-Top's Nylon Indoor Double-Sided POW/MIA Flag is designed for parade or indoor display.
- Suitable for everyday display and recommended for special occasions (see the Description tab below)
- 200 denier nylon fabric, similar to Carrot-Top's Beacon® U.S. flag
- Cotton-lined pole sleeve with tab
- Two rows of stitching, Finished with white fringe for indoor or parade use
- Choose from 3' x 5' or 4' x 6' sizes
- Double-sided flag reads correctly on both sides
- Backed by a six-month guarantee
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Why Buy a Nylon Indoor Double-Sided POW/MIA Flag?
In 1972, WWII veteran Newt Heisley designed the POW emblem of a man's silhouette with a guard tower and barbed wire in the background. In the years since the POW flag has become instantly recognizable as the symbol of those who were declared missing or held by the enemy during the Vietnam War and any subsequent wars
The POW/MIA flag is to be flown on Armed Forces Day, Memorial Day, Flag Day, Independence Day, National POW/MIA Recognition Day (the third Friday in September) and Veterans' Day, or at the user's discretion.
Carrot-Top's Nylon Indoor Double-Sided POW/MIA Flags are digitally printed and are actually double seals sewn together back-to-back, with a thin layer of material in between. The lustrous 200 denier nylon is designed for indoor use or parades and is decorated with a row of white fringe at the edge. The flag is finished with a white cotton pole sleeve and two rows of stitching around the flag.
For further details, please fill out our contact us form, and one of our Flag Pros will be in touch with you.