The Vietnam War ended decades ago, yet we honor those declared missing and those who were interned by the enemy. Carrot-Top's Indoor Single-Sided POW/MIA Flag is perfect for indoor or parade use.
- Flag is recommended for special occasions (see in the Description tab below) as well as everyday use
- 200 denier nylon material (similar to Carrot-Top's Beacon® U.S. flag)
- Cotton-lined pole sleeve with tab
- Two rows of stitching, Finished with white fringe for indoor and parade use
- Single-sided digital printing reads correctly on one side, reverse on the other
- Choose from 3' x 5' or 4' x 6' sizes
- Backed by a six-month guarantee
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Why Buy an Indoor Single-Sided POW/MIA Flag?
The familiar POW emblem, a man's silhouette with a background of a guard tower and barbed wire, was devised by a WWII veteran back in 1972. Over the decades, the POW flag has come to represent all those who were declared missing or captured by the enemy during the Vietnam War and all subsequent wars
The POW/MIA flag is to be flown on Armed Forces Day, Memorial Day, Flag Day, Independence Day, National POW/MIA Recognition Day (the third Friday in September) and Veterans' Day, or at the user's discretion.
Carrot-Top's Indoor Single-Sided POW/MIA Flags are digitally printed, with the design displaying properly on one side but reversed on the other. The glossy 200 denier nylon is suitable for indoor display or parade use and is decorated with a white fringe. It's finished with a white cotton pole sleeve and two rows of stitching around the flag.
For further details, please fill out our contact us form, and one of our Flag Pros will be in touch with you.