Parade Banner Poles are bright and durable flag poles that are a great way for schools, churches, businesses and organizations to promote and announce themselves with style.
- Recommended for 6' or 8' wide custom parade banners (AN130306 or AN1308) and intended to be carried by two people
- Gold finish two-piece poles available in two sizes: 7' and 9'
- 7' pole measures 88" long x 1" diameter and weighs 1.2 lbs.
- 9' pole measures 112" long x 1" diameter and weighs 1.5 lbs.
- Gold-plated plastic acorn ends and flag rings make it easy to attach banner
- 6" on each side available for carrying with recommended banner size
Why buy Aluminum Parade Banner Poles?
Our gold aluminum parade banner poles are perfect for use as the lead banner at the start of a parade. These 2-piece aluminum poles intended for banners or flags are typically carried by two people. The aluminum pole is joined together with precision machined brass screw joints. The aluminum parade banner poles have gold finished plastic acorns on either end.
The parade banner poles are available in two sizes, one measures 7 feet in length the other measures 9 feet in length. Both variations of pole banner signs have a diameter of one inch and weigh a bit more than 1lb. The banner poles are perfect for use with our custom parade banners. Our Customer Service Team will walk you through each step when designing custom products and will help you design the perfect banner.
See our full range of banners including educational banners and a vast range of custom banners. We also have many different items for parades including American flags for parades, military parade flags and many parade accessories. For further details, please fill out our contact us form and one of our Customer Care Representatives will be in touch with you.