Pressure-molded 30' White Fiberglass Flagpoles have all kinds of advantages. Their glossy gelcoat finish won't crack or fade, they're lightweight but strong, and they require almost no maintenance.
- Two-piece flagpole design is perfect for buildings 3 to 5 stories tall
- Rated for winds up to 120 mph (without the weight of a flag attached)
- Tapered design: 5.5" at the base, 2.5" at the top
- Acorn-style top and revolving truck for flag
- Easy to install, uses traditional ribbed sleeve for mounting
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
Why Buy a 30' Ground Sleeve Fiberglass Flagpole?
Attractive and simple to install, the 30' White Fiberglass Flagpole with Ground Sleeve is a good pick for office buildings, neighborhoods, public spaces or schools. Unlike an aluminum pole, a fiberglass commercial flagpole isn't subject to corrosion in coastal areas with salt air. This weatherproof flagpole material is non-conductive, eliminating the chance of a lightning strike during an electrical storm.
Comes complete with everything needed for setup, including a ribbed PVC ground sleeve for mounting, flash collar, 60' of ¼" halyard rope, a cleat and two snaphooks for hanging your flag.
A 5' x 8' flag is suggested for the 30' Ground Sleeve Fiberglass Flagpole; if you wish to fly two flags, a 4' x 6' flag and 3' x 5' flag are recommended. Carrot-Top's polyester Patriarch® US flag and nylon Beacon® US flag are both a great match for this flagpole. Custom colors are available on special order – just give us a call for pricing.
Questions? Please fill out our contact us form and one of our customer care representatives will reach out to you!
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.