Patriarch® Outdoor Polyester Single-Sided Pow/Mia Flag
For decades, the familiar POW/MIA emblem has served as a powerful reminder of those who were left behind after the close of the Vietnam War. Carrot-Top offers the black POW flag in top-grade polyester for outdoor use.
- POW/MIA flags should be flown on select occasions (see details in Description tab below)
- Choose from 3' x 5', 4' x 6' or 5' x 8' sizes
- Two-ply 100% spun polyester fabric
- Canvas heading, brass grommets for attachment to flagpole halyard
- Suitable for moderate to high winds
- Double rows of stitching with four rows at fly end
- Single-reverse digital printing reads correctly on one side, reverse on the other
- Backed by a 6 month guarantee
- GSA contract pricing on select items only
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
Why Buy an Outdoor Polyester Single-Sided POW/MIA Flag?
The POW/MIA emblem, with its familiar silhouette of a man's head and a guard tower in the background, was designed by WWII veteran Newt Heisley back in 1972. Over the decades, it has come to represent all those who were declared missing, or who ended up as prisoners of the enemy during the Vietnam War and any subsequent wars.
While POW/MIA flags can be flown every day, they should be flown on the following occasions: Armed Forces Day, Memorial Day, Flag Day, Independence Day, Veterans' Day and National POW/MIA Recognition Day (third Friday in September).
Carrot-Top's Patriarch® Outdoor Polyester Single-Sided POW/MIA Flag is digitally printed on two-ply 100% spun polyester fabric, similar to our Patriarch® American flags. The single-reverse design means the emblem will read correctly on one side, but reversed on the other side.
You can choose from 3' x 5', 4' x 6' or 5' x 8' sizes, all finished with a canvas header and grommets for ease of attachment to a flagpole halyard. Polyester flags are suitable for areas with moderate to high winds.
For further details, please fill out our contact us form and one of our Customer Care Representatives will be in touch with you.