When inclement weather and high winds are headed your way, it can be a good idea to have a heavy-duty flag pole that can quickly be laid flat on the ground. That's part of the design of Carrot-Top's 25' American Made Hinge Base Fiberglass Flagpole!
- Hinge base allows this lightweight flagpole to quickly be laid flat on the ground for bad weather
- Glossy gelcoat finish protects the fiberglass material against the sun's UV rays
- Four-ply construction with a wall thickness of 0.15" for a heavy-duty flagpole
- Fiberglass flag pole tapers 1/16" per foot, from a base of 4.7" to a top diameter of 2.75"
- 4' x 6' nylon flag is recommended
- Heavy-duty flagpole is rated for winds of 190 mph without a flag, or 150 mph while flying a 4' x 6' nylon flag
- Flagpole shaft is covered by 20-year warranty
- Proudly Made in U.S.A.
- Do Not store flagpole in corrugated shipping materials; see more images or description below for details
Why Buy a 25' American Made Hinge Base Fiberglass Flagpole?
Hinge-base flagpoles are an innovative design that allows you to quickly lower the pole and lay it flat on the ground, and the fiberglass construction allows for a heavy-duty flagpole that's still light enough that one or two people can easily do this task. Unlike aluminum, a non-metallic flagpole won't conduct electricity and will never attract lightning strikes. It also should never corrode or rust after exposure to the sun and rain, unlike aluminum.
Your 25' American Made Hinge Base Fiberglass Flagpole comes with everything you'd need for installation, setup and flag display. The tilt base kit includes anchor rods, nuts, washers, a flagpole base plate, hinge pin and anchor base plate. In addition, you will receive:
For other color options, call 800-628-3524 and speak to a Carrot-Top representative.
Be sure to remove your flagpole from the corrugated packaging. Do not store your flagpole while it is in the packaging as this will permanently stain your flagpole if it becomes wet. Check out these guides more details on Delivery and Installation or Repair and Maintenance.