Stainless Steel Bands 40"
Our stainless steel bands are a required component when installing street banner hardware and also provide a damage-free option when displaying a flagpole bracket to a light pole or railing.
- Bands measure 40" in length and 9/16" in width
- Available in silver and black
- Provides an installation option without drilling holes
- Tighten the band with the included gear screw for a secure, stable display
- Fits poles with a diameter of 10" or less
To order Stainless Steel Bands, select your desired color option, enter your quantity then click the "Add to Cart" button. For more information, see the description tab below.
Our Stainless Steel Bands are best used when installing or replacing street banner hardware. Also used as a damage-free option when installing our stainless steel, multi-purpose or adjustable white or silver aluminum flagpole brackets. The included gear screw makes tightening the band a breeze and once in place, simply cut away the extra portion of the band for a seamless, polished display. The black stainless steel band features a powder-coated finish to match the BannerGuard hardware of the same color.