The Back Plate for our Banner Guard Hardware is a necessary component for proper installation and display of your street banner.
- Plates are made of heavy-duty aluminum
- Each unit measures 5 ½" in length by 2 ¼" in width and depth
- Will support each length of our ¾" diameter fiberglass rods
- Clevis pin and ring are included for secure attachment of fiberglass rods (rods sold separately)
- Secure to your light pole with 3 - 40" Stainless Steel Bands (sold separately)
- Back Plate is silver in color for a seamless display with most light poles
This Back Plate is a replacement component for our Banner Guard Street Banner Hardware. Made of heavy-duty aluminum, it will withstand most weather environments to assist with providing a long-lasting banner display. The included Clevis pin and ring helps to secure the fiberglass rod into the back plate. Simply secure your back plate onto your light pole with 3 of our 40" stainless steel bands and you're ready to install your street banner!
Along with the Back Plate replacement component, additional replacement parts are available from Carrot-Top Industries. Our fiberglass rods are available in 3 sizes and are easily replaceable should they break or become damaged. Smaller components such as the Clevis pin and ring are also available individually as well as the Plastic Straps for secure installation of your banner to the hardware. For light poles with a square shape, our Rubber Gaskets are an ideal accessory for hardware installation as they provide a sturdy grip along the corners of the pole to allow for a secure display.
For more information about Street Banner hardware components, please fill out our contact us form and a representative will be in contact with you!